Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
hssaini said:
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if the center hub of wheel which on GTO has pontiac symbol could be replaced by HOLDEN counterpart.

I have 05 Cyclone Grey w/ 17" wheels.

I was wondering if i could replace the pontiac wheel hub cab with these?
The wheels on your GTO come stock on the Holden Commadore. The only diffrence is the center piece. If you can locate a set, they will just snap in place.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
PEARL JAM said:
The wheels on your GTO come stock on the Holden Commadore. The only diffrence is the center piece. If you can locate a set, they will just snap in place.
Not quite that easily (the Holden / HSV badges have 3 pins instead of just two for the nasty P-P-Pontiac badge), but yeah, with some small modifications they snap right into place...no adhesive necessary.

The trickiest part is prying that offending OEM badge off without dorking the airbag cover...take your time, use a good and sharp set of picks, and don't put an eye out!

G

·
I think that will be the only thing I will copy from this site .. the holden steering wheel emblem... I cant stand the pontiac one taunting me over and over !! LOL.... gonna just strip all the emblems and drop on the steering wheel one "not gonna change the wheel" ... looks great and good idea... :willy: :party:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.