Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 245/35/19 on my fronts with no problems at all. now the rears are a whole other story....lol

G

·
YES ... 19"- 8.5 will fit perfictly... I have a set of Luff M1's on my LS2 running 245/35/19 falken azenis tires...I like um ... very soft and easy to smoke out..

In the rear I have heard that 19"-10.5 will fit if you strech the rear tires .. may have to roll the fenders aswell... but if you want major stagger thats the price you pay for beauty .. LOL...

:willy: :party:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The wheels are 19x8.5 all around. He is telling me the offset is 45. It's the tires that I am debating on. 235/35/19 sure has a very short sidewall. I really don't want to get into having the fenders rolled.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i run 245x40x18/w perelli p zero nero's on 8.5 beryen chrome 5...they fit well on the drivers side but just barley touched on passenger side rear{only under hard acceleration} a little trimming was all that was needed.. :cheers

·
Registered
267 Posts
well, i personaly wanted the same size tire all the way around,and the beyern's are bmw wheels so there not custom ...they were plenty expensive as it is !!! if you go to foose or someone one that does custom wheels...i cant imagine how much that would cost ????

G

·
its not the rim your having custom designed, its the same rim just made with a different offset. they are sitting on the shelf you just need an expert of sorts to find the right combo for you. Call up MTI and see what offset they are using.

281-870-8787

They say these rims fit the GTO:

Custom Boyd Coddington 18 X 8 Front and 18 X 9 Rear Rallye Wheels w/ 245-45-18 Front and 295-45-18 Rear Michelin Pilot Sport Tires.

a 295 is a WIIIIIIIIIIDE tire for this vehicle.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i agree...i just though about it in a practicial way...if you can rotate you tires and wheels all at once its just easier....especialy with the gto, as it allows you to hase the tires with the traction control on..just my .02 :cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.