Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone no went the 05's will hit the dealers one dealer told me a year and a half i laughed in his face :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah i know they ( the dealerships) are trying to unload the 04's because they know 05 models are coming soon. I told the dealership i was dealing with today i was holding off for now to look at the 05.. and he was like " OH we wont get the 05 until April next year".. and i laughed and said.."No sir there is at least one ship load, off loaded in CA. He didnt reply and then said he would call me.

They just want to unload all the 04's they can before the 05's hit the lot.

Im taking a chance on the good deal i recieved and waiting to take a look and see on the new one since we have plenty of 04's sitting around on car lots here in Texas.

good luck Tony

·
Registered
36 Posts
I herd they would be on the lots by january or febuary. I got that info from a pontiac rep at the Orlando auto show last month. Also I would't believe a sales rep at a dealer thay are pushin the 04 cuz the 05 ain't gonna be that much more money but u won't get the price break on the 05 like were getting on the 04's rite now. Then again pontiac may hold back the 05's until mostly all the 04's are gone.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
05's

do you think if they don't sell the 05's either they will offer a similar deal just before the 06's

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think a better question is, if the 05s don't sell well, will there even be an 06. I would hate to see the plug get pulled on the GTO.

·
Registered
194 Posts
toyotatom said:
I think a better question is, if the 05s don't sell well, will there even be an 06. I would hate to see the plug get pulled on the GTO.
There will be an 06 model GTO. They had a contract with GMH to produce the GTO for at least 3 years.
Right now they are waiting to release the 05's until 'most' of the 04 models are sold and they have enough 05's to send to dealers throughout the states. You would have thought GM would have had all of the problems they had with the 04's worked out for this years models' release.

·
Registered
161 Posts
05's will hit some limited major markets on Monday 12-20-04. As far as smaller markets it may be March or April. The 05 run will end earlier so 06's can be out near the traditional model year change, so the selling period for 05's will be a short one. The deals on 04's are fantastic right now. Buy an 04 and use all the extra money for upgrades.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts