Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Where are the GTO Virginians??

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  purplelover 
#1 ·
So before I bought samantha, I wouldnt really notice all the GTO's around here, but now i have have her, I can spot one half a mile away in beltway traffic!:eek: lol but thats normal, you get a car you notice all the people who have one.

Anyways. I see a GTO about once a week, I have seen 2 black ones, 1 yellowjacket, 1 midnight blue and 1 custom painted lavender one :puke: BUT it was a black girl driving it... so all negative points are equaled out lol

So where are the virginians?? where are ya'll hiding? cuz apparently there are enough of us in the NOVA area for me to see one at least once a week, yet I have only heard about one function in this area.... if your in VA or MD let me know I wanna meet some car people lol.

#10 ·
The burger king in Manassas Va, 10991 Nokesville Road, Manassas, VA‎

But the tentative plan is that all gto's are meeting at VA BBQ for lunch first.
9952 Liberia Avenue, Manassas, VA 20110

Ill keep you posted on times and places, probably between 1:30 and 2 that we will be meeting. it goes past 7pm, lots of cars, new and old. bring a chair!! lol and suntan lotion... i learned the hard way

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.