Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in north Jersey and I was wondering if anyone knows a good shop I can bring my baby to.I bought my GTO in December 2007, and Im in love with it. I dont just trust anyone with her so please if you guys know anyone please let me know. Thanks!!:D

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I live in north Jersey and I was wondering if anyone knows a good shop I can bring my baby to.I bought my GTO in December 2007, and Im in love with it. I dont just trust anyone with her so please if you guys know anyone please let me know. Thanks!!:D
Check out Mongillo Motors Home Page. They are in Connecticut but a lot of people from N.J and N.Y as well as other states go there. They are the best of the best

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out Mongillo Motors Home Page. They are in Connecticut but a lot of people from N.J and N.Y as well as other states go there. They are the best of the best
THANKS FOR THE REPLY, BUT I WAS LOOKING TO FIND A PLACE IN JERSEY. IM ONLY LOOKING TO TUNE IT STOCK, EXCEPT (AEM INTAKE) BUT I WILL KEEP MONGILLO IN MIND WHEN IM READY FOR MORE. THANKS

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
THANKS FOR THE REPLY, BUT I WAS LOOKING TO FIND A PLACE IN JERSEY. IM ONLY LOOKING TO TUNE IT STOCK, EXCEPT (AEM INTAKE) BUT I WILL KEEP MONGILLO IN MIND WHEN IM READY FOR MORE. THANKS
There should be a couple of places around your home town, good luck.

Good pick with the AEM intake, Bigger intake tube then any other and they have the most experience when it comes to running a car with A COLD AIR INTAKE.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
If you can't find a place near you, call Mongillos, they can have you in and out the same day, If it takes longer, there are a few motels close by, they will pick you up and drop you off

·
Registered
227 Posts
Check out TTP performance in clifton dude. Alot of people on ls1gto.com forums take there cars there. I haven't been there but everyone that has says it's a great place for goats and there are always gto's there. :cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts