Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know who the supplier is for the tailights on the 2006 GTO's? I did an internet seach, but could only locate smoked lights or tinted lenses, which isn't exactly what I want. I love the look of the '06 lights. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
big_mike said:
GTODEALER can get em for ya.
GTODEALER - Do you have them on hand and what is cost? Once I get a pair, I'll donate my 05 lights for the cost of shipping to anyone who needs them. I no longer keep old parts in garage - takes up too much room.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
QwkRed05GTO said:
GTODEALER - Do you have them on hand and what is cost? Once I get a pair, I'll donate my 05 lights for the cost of shipping to anyone who needs them. I no longer keep old parts in garage - takes up too much room.
I'm waiting on them to come in from GM, I'll keep you guys posted. Around >110/ea.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Fred Beans Pontiac in PA bought all GM had left and ordered more. They have to come from Australia with no ship date in sight.

I got my set from them as soon as he offered them for sale. I got it in a week.

·
Registered
498 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QwkRed05GTO said:
Thanks to all for your input. I just ordered them from Fred Bean. Came to $218.17 for a pair of lights and shipping. Let me know if you are in need of some perfect '05 tail lights.
I think I got the last set. their website now says that as of 12/9/05 - they are out. My order states - Processing - hopefully, I don't get an email stating it will take 3 months to receive them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.