Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
a few dealers put judge decals on their 04s and tried pawning them off as new judges. there are rumors of mega hp gtos in the near future. but then again there are rumors of the gto being killed again after 06... and coming back in 08..... and not coming back..... etc.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I gots da neww judge yo, I seell ya fo da $45,000! Goood deal or wut?

·
Registered
454 Posts
I already called the dealer I bought my GTO from and told them to put me at the top of the list in case a Judge does come out,they said that they doubted one was going to happen but that I would be contacted in the event that one was released

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yo, I've seen a Pimped out Judge! It was a silver Grand Prix on 20inch spinning rims:willy: and it had a Large Shinny Decal on both Fenders hommie that said "JUDGE":eek: Those things are mad fast:rolleyes: , I barely left him behind by a whole block when he tried to race me yo:cool it could've been two but the light turned red. If I had that type of money Forget a Viper or a C6 ZO6 the Judge Grand Prix is the ONLY WAY TO GO!:party:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Noraku_6.0L said:
Yo, I've seen a Pimped out Judge! It was a silver Grand Prix on 20inch spinning rims:willy: and it had a Large Shinny Decal on both Fenders hommie that said "JUDGE":eek: Those things are mad fast:rolleyes: , I barely left him behind by a whole block when he tried to race me yo:cool it could've been two but the light turned red. If I had that type of money Forget a Viper or a C6 ZO6 the Judge Grand Prix is the ONLY WAY TO GO!:party:
:lol: :lol::rofl: :rofl: :willy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.