Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of new wheels. I want an 18" rim in a dark gray color. I did a search on the Tire Rack, and they have some nice rims, but they do not fit the GTO. Discount Tire has the TSW Kyalami and the Voxx Saga which are cool and affordable, but pretty common on GTO's. Where did you get your rims? Any recommendations or places I should stay away from?

G

·
you can try

RacingHart
most of the rims will fit since they are custom ordered.. aslo the CP-Ftune-R will fit..

Luff Wheels
The luff M1s will fit .. so will the others.. also custom rims

those are actually the only 2 rims I was concidering so thats all I saved on my favorites ... hope this helps a lil'bit

PS also stay away from any rims that are NOT race tested or proven.. when dealing with rims/tires your dealing with your life...

:willy: :party: VVV-big_mike (LoLLoL)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
One of our customers has 3 grand worth of Foose wheels on his Red o5. You can spot him a mile away!

G

·
get some real good wheel locks bud ..like 5 different ones on each wheel LMFAO..:lol: :willy: :party:

"if your taking my rims .. you better take the whole car..cus they aint comming off without the keys"

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've had bad luck with aftermarket wheels for some reason. I just had the stock 17's chromed and they look fantastic IMO...........also changed out the tires to the new Goodyear F1's. Fantastic tires.........

JET

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
The Tire Rack only has about 6 set of wheels for the GTO. But the BMW 3 series has the same bolt pattern and offset as the goat but there's quite a bit more selections for the beemer. I ordered a set for the 330 Performance package and they fit perfectly. So take a look at the BMW wheels if you like.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
big_mike said:
If you got the money.......Foose. :D
I'm not a fan of the Foose wheel - little to "blingy" (if that is a word) for my taste. I like the wheels Venli has on his ride, but I'm looking for something darker.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
6QTS11OZ said:
The Tire Rack only has about 6 set of wheels for the GTO. But the BMW 3 series has the same bolt pattern and offset as the goat but there's quite a bit more selections for the beemer. I ordered a set for the 330 Performance package and they fit perfectly. So take a look at the BMW wheels if you like.
BINGO! Thanks - there are some pretty cool wheels for the BMW. Also in my price range - looking to get tire and wheel combo for around $2,000.

·
Registered
194 Posts
groupAwheels.com

They have RoH and Simmons wheels. RoH is the company that manufactured the stockers for the GTO, so wheel spacing and patterns have no interference.

·
Registered
454 Posts
J.E.T. said:
I've had bad luck with aftermarket wheels for some reason. I just had the stock 17's chromed and they look fantastic IMO...........also changed out the tires to the new Goodyear F1's. Fantastic tires.........

JET
who chromed them and how much?
I looked at an 05 in Lakeland that had chromed 17's plus an ugly pinstripe he sticker had an additional 3 grand added,I asked the manager who chromed the wheels and he said they were sent back to GM to be chromed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.