Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if the 04 GTO is out in a die cast model yet? Can it be ordered off of the web? :confused

·
Registered
590 Posts
pontiacmall has some, but only three colors, not black :mad:

·
Registered
185 Posts
y doesn't anyone have Barbados??? And don't say cuz it's gay....mine will be worth more in 5 years than all of those who's colors were in production more than 04.....

·
Registered
314 Posts
lambertgoat said:
y doesn't anyone have Barbados??? And don't say cuz it's gay....mine will be worth more in 5 years than all of those who's colors were in production more than 04.....

A little insecure about our color are we? J/k.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Really, I was only kidding. I find that this forum is a melting pot of "color choices" and I am not one to discriminate. Think of my silver as a distant cousin to your blue!?!?!

·
Registered
185 Posts
say what you want guys the goat was intended to be the wifey's car, but in turn she got a jeep liberty and now i have the girly goat, but no matter what color it's still a bad mama jama.........ya feel me?

·
Registered
185 Posts
i did happen to get the Johnny Lightning hot wheels size car. and if i'm not mistaken i think they already have the 05 out in that particular size too from the same manufacturer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry No 'Barbados' here's the authorized release colors: 2004 GTO

Black ERT33674 Release Date 12/2003
Yellow ERT33675 Release Date 2/2004
Quicksilver ERT33727 Release Date 4/2004
Cosmos Purple ERT33836 Release Date 4/2004
Torrid Red ERT33870 Release Date 8/2004

Kevin

·
Registered
265 Posts
GoatHerder said:
Personally, I chose my Cosmos Purple because it SHOUTED "gay".

Greg
I just love the people here in this forum!!! You guys crack me up! --I can't even decided if this is funnier if Greg's serious or if he's kidding. ...or maybe Greg walked away from his computer and a "friend" typed this in. Major rolling on the floor!

---Larry

1 - 20 of 22 Posts