Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't do a search before I posted, so feel free to slap me on the wrist if it's already been posted. Just curious to see where everyone is located?

I'm in Ames, IA (home of the Iowa State Cyclones)

and you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I live in LOS Angeles ca, but I am from IOWA. I also have many friends that went to the great college of ISU. Also I feel like I am one of the few in Los Angeles with a GTO. I have only seen 3 of them on the street since they came out.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Interesting Whiteshadow,

I spent my formative years in Ames, Iowa while my mother studied for her doctorate at ISU. I attend Meeker Elementary school and lived on Duff Avenue.

Made the move to Maryland in 1979 and live in toothless Woodbridge, Virginia at the moment.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was born and raised in Virginia, IL. (bet you have never heard of it). I went to college at Bradley University in Peoria, IL. and now live in Washington, IL. (just outside Peoria).

Chuck

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am in Charlotte, NC. Born here, though I grew up in a suburb of Cleveland, OH. This home though, and home I'll stay. LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live in the Pittsburgh area, originally from just outside the Pittsburgh area. :)

I'm a Penn State alum, class of '94. Any other Penn Staters?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Currently I live in South Bend Indiana. I have spent the bulk of my adult life in Boise Idaho and that is where I wish I was.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Born and raised in the Chicagoland area... and for all those years wondering why. (the weather sux)

Thinking about TN, AR, or TX for retirement time....

---Larry

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm from Huntington, IN just south of Fort Wayne. We are famous for one thing although I am too embarrassed to say what it is. Graduated from Indiana Wesleyan University. Go Colts!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
EdwardC said:
Interesting Whiteshadow,

I spent my formative years in Ames, Iowa while my mother studied for her doctorate at ISU. I attend Meeker Elementary school and lived on Duff Avenue.

Made the move to Maryland in 1979 and live in toothless Woodbridge, Virginia at the moment.
Ahh good ol' Meeker. I attended Northwood, which is basically located at the top end of Duff Ave.

Good to see a few people with ties to Iowa anyways!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts