Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'll be pickin up my 1st goat on wednesday and i've never been about leaving anything stock, so what exhaust do you'll suggest. :confused I want a nice sound but its more about performance for me, i plan to add the CAI to it until we go twin turbo! its a 05 LS2.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went with magnaflow xpipe and flowmaster super 40's for mine, sound is nice and I am know it was a lot cheaper than a whole catback system. About 350 installed.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I have the MagnaFlow catback system and I love it. It's has a tad bit deeper note than stock which is what I wanted. I didn't want to take away the "below the radar/sleeper" appeal of the goat.

I ordered mine from GTODEALER and his price was definitely the lowest. Hopefully with this little marketing ploy, I can get 10% off my next order... right GTODEALER? :D

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
6QTS11OZ said:
I have the MagnaFlow catback system and I love it. It's has a tad bit deeper note than stock which is what I wanted. I didn't want to take away the "below the radar/sleeper" appeal of the goat.

I ordered mine from GTODEALER and his price was definitely the lowest. Hopefully with this little marketing ploy, I can get 10% off my next order... right GTODEALER? :D
You bet! Just remind me, my memory sucks! :cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i like the longtubes, high-flow cats, H-pipe, and Flowmaster 40series delta sound clip. About how much might this setup run or is there another way to get the same sound. How is the performance factor on this setup?

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Just put the super 40's on my car today! They sound really good! I actually thought they were going to be louder than what they are. I am quite pleased!:cheers

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
I'm actually in Clearwater........send me a PM.:cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.