Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get an error on my -06 GTO. Its the o2 sensor 2 bank 2. I'm thinking of buying a new sensor as I go to the US again. I have been searching for the right sensor on the internet and have found plenty, dont know which ones that will work though. Anyone here that had the same problem or know which sensor I should order? A link to a homepage would be great. Hope someone can help! I really dont want to buy a sensor and then find out that it won't work on my car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I buy denso it's what came on my car. I have an 04 part number 234-4668 may be same for your car, if you have LTHs you will either need to splice longer wires or buy extensions as the sensor wire stock is only 15inches

After rereading your post after my reply your asking about the monitor post cat I took those off with the LTH and super charger install. I'll look in garage tomorrow and get that part number for you.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
It really doubt that the OP or the post is legit. Odd syntax, odd question, one post and hasn't been back since the day that post was left over 5 months ago.......

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I'll stick with my instincts on this one........troll...........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts