Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
hyper black for stealthy look

i like ur color car. I think it would look good w the black rims with a silver or chrome ring around the outer edge they look pretty sharp. I have a black on black and am thinking about getting those right after i do my cam upgrade in e few weeks.
Just curious what do you plan to do w ur stock rims and tires after ur new purchase? If selling i may be interested!
thanks, david

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I definitely plan on selling the stock 18"s after I get some new rims on, to help offset the cost.

Right now I'm trying to decide between one of two rims...one is chrome, the other is hyper black. I'd still like to see what hyper black looks like in person before making a final decision. Perhaps this weekend I can head over to one of the local stores and take a look at some.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm running Ronals in chrome now but might be switching them out to Nogaro chromes. Chrome rims are the only way to go with a silver car IMO........also keep it clean, thin five spoke looks best, no mesh or multi-spokes.

JET

·
Registered
30 Posts
I always liked the Rally II's from original Goats. Too bad I can't find any in 18", that would killer on quicksilver with PMD centercaps. Old school...:cool

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.