Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Here I thought I was in the driver's seat with the dealer and the car is "not available" sometime between last night and lunchtime today. Damnit. They have a bright red one (with 500 miles!??) which I need like I need a hole in the head.

·
Registered
674 Posts
there was one in red bank and one at cerami last week. silver manuals are going fast. i got the last one on long island. the closest when I punched my zip in on the 9th was the one at cerami, then red bank.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom said:
silver manuals are going fast. i got the last one on long island. the closest when I punched my zip in on the 9th was the one at cerami, then red bank.
It was the one in red bank, 10 minutes from my house. I couldn't find another silver/black 6 speed in all of NJ. Oh well.

Did get to drive a screaming red one (I already have two bright red cars - I want nondescript) and it was quite nice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are vehicles in New jersey just not on everyones inventory. I work for Cadillac in Englewood Cliffs and recently purchased a black/black. I know because I contacted dealers in the area and found many silver cars.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Im with you guys on the silver color.. first time to see it today and what a treat with the wide 18" chrome wheels, sunroof looked cool too.. and the clear tail lights.. I mean i was in until they told me it was SOLD.. :mad:

but it was sweet.. it was silver with black interior, six speed..

SWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts