Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im sure the idiot dealars do....... The bracket comes in a box, with the clips for the floormats if im not mistaken. im still very steamed about this, I live in a non front plate state, bought the car in a non front plate state, and basically there are no front plate states around, but the dealer felt the need to install it so he could put a dealership plate on the front!!!! so now I have FIVE holes in the front of my brand new car!! and they managed to lose the clips for the floormats!
at leasts its only a cheap lease!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I'm Getting It From Accross The Country New What A Nightmare I Should Have The Car Now But You No Gm Giving The Dealer All Kinds Of Problems For My ****ty State ( Nj ) I Hpe To Have It Next Week I Just Asked The Dealer Not To Install The Front Plate Bracket And He Said He Wouldn't But It Has To Come Throught A Dealer Hear So I Hope They Don't Intsall It. Thanks For The Inq.

·
Registered
674 Posts
You are more persistent than me. I wanted barbados, but settled for silver from a dealer in bayshore, about 30 minutes from me.

The dealer I bought my car from was kind enough to give me an option, and put the bracket on with zip ties. cant tell unless you look, and no holes drilled.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I've Been At This Car Since Before Xmas Finaly Got A Dealer That Would Work With Me But It Turned Into A Real Problem For Him I Feel Kinda Bad For Putting Him Throught All This But I'm Not The Kind Of Guy Who Settles For Anything If This Deal Does Go Bad It Will Be Cyclone Grey M6 05 For Me ( Another Rare Combo Hahahahha ) I Hope This One Works Out

·
Registered
56 Posts
04black6mt said:
Im sure the idiot dealars do....... The bracket comes in a box, with the clips for the floormats if im not mistaken. im still very steamed about this, I live in a non front plate state, bought the car in a non front plate state, and basically there are no front plate states around, but the dealer felt the need to install it so he could put a dealership plate on the front!!!! so now I have FIVE holes in the front of my brand new car!! and they managed to lose the clips for the floormats!
at leasts its only a cheap lease!

I either wouldn't have bought the car, or made the dealer replace the bumper. Some dealers, have nothing more then idiots working for them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Clevite 77 said:
I either wouldn't have bought the car, or made the dealer replace the bumper. Some dealers, have nothing more then idiots working for them.

Well, as I said, it is a lease, so its not like its "my car," ill save the plate bracket for when I turn the car in, plus I drove 550 miles or so to get it, and the last car I bought, a honda, had a bolt on plate bracket , two bolt holes up under the front chin, from the factory, and i kinda figured it would be teh same on this car so i didnt make an issue of it.....!

The positive side is that its a black car, so unless your looking for it its not really noticable....

If it had been local and not the last day of gm giving it away (i had gm card money) and i was going to own the car, then i would have made an issue....

oh well...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts