Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in the process of buying my 04 gto and i was just wondering who lives around here....

southern WI or northern IL.....

·
Registered
944 Posts
So when do you think you'll have the GTO? If you're ever around Gurnee Mills, I'd be happy to show you mine if you'd like to see one with a few personal touches.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah what kinda personal touches you have on that thing.... u got LS1 or LS2

i spend a lot of time out by gurnee:cheers

·
Registered
32 Posts
Send me an email when you are ready to start modding your car, if you aren't capable of doing it yourself.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Send me an email when you are ready to start modding your car, if you aren't capable of doing it yourself.
um, i am very capable of doing it myself.... i have a 2005 cobalt that i invested around 17 grand into that was a show car.... and pretty quick for a four banger with no spray or forced induction

i should have the goat in my garage by next weekend, its already got some **** done to it.. and will have more to come once i get the money again

·
Registered
32 Posts
17k into a COBALT? Ever heard the saying "you can't shine ****?"

·
Registered
32 Posts
i would hardly call a new chevy cobalt a turd...

IMO it looks better then your stock looking GTO

You are so right, I should put some gay stripes on it and call it a race car. I don't take **** from people that don't know the difference between the word then and than. You are ****ing retarded!

·
Registered
944 Posts
You are so right, I should put some gay stripes on it and call it a race car. I don't take **** from people that don't know the difference between the word then and than. You are ****ing retarded!
I like this forum because it's a lot calmer than the others. Let's try not to F it up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like this forum because it's a lot calmer than the others. Let's try not to F it up.
That's kind of funny to me because you have the same screen name on here as skateboarder mike vallely who is famous partially for that video of him kicking the **** out of 4 dudes at once.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow you really are F'ed up in the head arent you?

do you see racing strips on my cobalt?

did i ever say it was fast/ or it was a race car?

wow so i wrote then and not than... i clearly know the differance between the two, but i thought this was a GTO forum, not a spelling forum. and the fact that you said i was retarded for saying that just makes you lok silly and childish... i highly suggest u just stop before you make your self sound more childish....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts