Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you've seen them, I know they're the only commercials I don't Tivo right past (well, except Victoria's Secret commercials :eek:).

click

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I love those commercials.

I am not sure GM needs to take that angle. That and it would not be nearly as funny, because of the accent and all.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
dealernut said:
I love those commercials.

I am not sure GM needs to take that angle. That and it would not be nearly as funny, because of the accent and all.

They could have made some hilarious ones using someone with an Aussie accent, though...

·
Registered
439 Posts
They need to have their entire product line dragging other cars in the same class. cocky mustang owner vs. smart GTO owner, vette on the other side and it turns out the goat and vette were actually racing, mustang's left in the dust.

cobalt SS beating a ricer, etc. etc.

·
Registered
364 Posts
CrabhartLSX said:
They need to have their entire product line dragging other cars in the same class. cocky mustang owner vs. smart GTO owner, vette on the other side and it turns out the goat and vette were actually racing, mustang's left in the dust.

cobalt SS beating a ricer, etc. etc.
:agree

I don't know why GM doesn't advertise the Vette and GTO more than they do... which is almost zero. :confused

·
Registered
182 Posts
GM doesn't need some people with accents they just need funny commercials that people will take about the commercial. Subconciously they'll remember the car/brand.
We all do it now "hey did you see that commercial with the (insert car name here). Damn It was funny!

If you go to video.google and search for VW commercials you'll see all the "Fast" commercials and "Unpimp the auto" commercials.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts