Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I have heard of VERY similar problems, and for this, as of June 1, 2005 (target date) we will open our performance center and we will have a tuner on hand to tune cars on OUR dyno!! :cheers
P.S. I know what I'm about to say is going to piss some people off but here it goes, don't post that on the "other" forum unless you want to get banned!

·
Registered
15 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Around $400.00, I think that should be farely competitive.....
If anyone disagrees or has any other ideas please post!

I have been quoted at 400 dollars including an Xcal, And if I already own the unit (Which I do) Then they would charge 250 for a tune and a reburn of the flasher. (This was for my stang...) at Sneaky Pete's in CT

I think you have great items and ideas!!!, and can't wait till I have some money this summer to start buying things from ya :cheers

<Drools> bolt on fun!!!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Stevetama said:
I have been quoted at 400 dollars including an Xcal, And if I already own the unit (Which I do) Then they would charge 250 for a tune and a reburn of the flasher. (This was for my stang...) at Sneaky Pete's in CT

I think you have great items and ideas!!!, and can't wait till I have some money this summer to start buying things from ya :cheers

<Drools> bolt on fun!!!
Thanks, I'll look forward to it!! :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.