Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else dislike the way the site looks now? It's so bland. I miss the old layout with the days 10 latest posts no matter what topic they were. I could easily see what was being discussed recently without having to go through every single topic. So why the change? We look exactly like "the other" gto forum now. Any thoughts??

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Anyone else dislike the way the site looks now? It's so bland. I miss the old layout with the days 10 latest posts no matter what topic they were. I could easily see what was being discussed recently without having to go through every single topic. So why the change? We look exactly like "the other" gto forum now. Any thoughts??
If you are talking about the main page it was removed a few weeks ago, I believe they are working on the layout and will probably turn it back on.

I use the "New Posts" link on the top tool bar, it is the same as the front page for active post.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I started this thread before this layout went live a few days ago, back when it was all plain and stuff. This new layout we have is awesome!!! Very colorful and easy to navigate. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
i think the new layout looks good

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
layout

yea, i dont like the new layout. and i have to log in everytime as well.:confused

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do what was suggested and delete all your old cookies and then reopen the site and log on. This should do the trick.
Nope, doesn't work. I deleted all cookies, closed the web browser, re-opened it and logged in and checked the remember me box. All was fine as I could leave the site, and come back and still be logged in- until i turned the computer off. Once I shutdown and re-start it later I have to log in all over again. :confused

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nope, doesn't work. I deleted all cookies, closed the web browser, re-opened it and logged in and checked the remember me box. All was fine as I could leave the site, and come back and still be logged in- until i turned the computer off. Once I shutdown and re-start it later I have to log in all over again. :confused
Maybe try giving it one more shot of deleting the cookies and checking the remember me box. I am unable to reproduce the problem :(

One neat feature we added was the "Active Topics" page -- its kind like the 10 recent posts on nitrous... it shows the 40 (i believe) most recent posts on a separate page. Simply click on "Active Topics" in the navbar and you'll see what I mean.

Hope this helps, its a great tool!

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Log onto the forum, then select "log off" that should clear this forums cookies. Now log on again select "remember me" and see if that works.

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Maybe it would be cool if along with the rest of the info in the drop down box when you highlight a nick, if there was another option for a picture folder. So you could view pics of rides for each user.
hey, did I do that??
I can`t seem to find where to load the pics, do we load them from our user CP or what?

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
To load pics in to your my photo gallery.... Click on the my photos under your avatar. The set up is the same as it was before the new lay out.

Go to upload pics and proceed from there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts