Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 2nd Annual BWW Spring Meet.
Saturday, April 9th at Noon.
Buffalo Wild Wings in Pewaukee. (1273 Capitol Dr #A, Pewaukee, WI 53072)
This is a gathering of local enthusiasts, it would be nice to get a showing from the GTO crowd. We already have a couple goats dedicated to the event, but I would like to see some more so mark your calendars!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sincerely hoping it is off the road sooner than that!
Lots of rain and 50-60 degree temps in the next few days. I know most people are hoping to bring the cars out the first weekend of April, and I'm one of them. Weather permitting, this should be a pretty good turnout on the 9th.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a reminder to all that this is next saturday the 9th at Buffalo Wild Wings (Address in the first post)
As of right now the weather is looking like high 50's and partial sun with overcast. I hope this holds true (or gets even warmer!)
As of right now the turnout should be quite large, with a wide range of vehicles.
I will be leaving from the I-94/Hwy 50 area around 11:30 with a few other people if anyone in the area wants to cruise up at the same time.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The day has come! Noon tomorrow at BWW in Pewaukee.
I'll be leaving with a few other people from I-94/Hwy 50 Shell gas station at 11:30am.
There is going to be tons of people, stop out and enjoy the cool show and good food!

·
Registered
105 Posts
The day has come! Noon tomorrow at BWW in Pewaukee.
I'll be leaving with a few other people from I-94/Hwy 50 Shell gas station at 11:30am.
There is going to be tons of people, stop out and enjoy the cool show and good food!
I wonder if theres someplace on 794 I can stalk you on and jump in... hmmm

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Oops, forgot about this. I'm just about to hit the door to do some Walleye fishing on the Wolf river up in Freemont/New London.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts