Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Update to Wild About Cars

Just wanted to update forum members on some key Pontiac stuff loaded on the Wild About Cars Auto Resource Library www.WildAboutCars.com - Please Log In.

We have all Pontiac Shop manuals loaded from 1963 through 1969 ('65 is in the process of being loaded now). We will be loading 1970 before the month is over. We also have Pontiac Factory Brochures from 1951 through 1971 and Pontiac Factory advertisements from 1942 through 1981. All are downloabable in PDF format.

Of course, we feature Wild About Cars Members' cars – here is a link to a sample:1962 Royal Bobcat Catalina - Dennis Koss Wanted One from Day One!

You do have to be a member to download materials but membership is FREE.

Thanks
Bob G.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have created a new section in the news and feature articles at Wild ABout Cars called "Biographies – Auto Personalities". It can be found at: Wild About Cars - News and Feature Articles Listing

Here is a sample of the material – one that I know you Pontiac and specifically GTO people will be interested in. Here's the link: http://wildaboutcarsonline.com/members/AardvarkPublisherAttachments/9980410819467/1965-08_CL_John_DeLorean_Bio_1-4.pdf Title? “The Man in the Tiger Suit” . . .

Wild About Cars: Your Ultimate Automotive Resource and Library - Please Log In Membersip is Free.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't want this to be any sort of a blatant advertisement - but I did want those of you who were considering joining Wild About Cars know about our newsltetter that we send out twice a month.

Here is our blurb we post in magazines, and club newsletters - which I'll post word-for-word rather than rehash it. We have some pretty neat people as members from back in the day - an example is Marty Schorr, who was the Editor of Hi Performance Cars "back in the day". Marty is an advisor to WAC and our featured blogger.

Anyway, here is the blurb on the newsletter:

Get the twice-monthly newsletter, No Limits from Wild About Cars, the FREE automotive mini-magazine!

Every issue brings you Auto News, Blogs, Feature Articles from our Library, Member's Cars, Technical info, Period Ads & Brochures , Factory Materials & Much More! We've Got It and You Should Read It!

Our No Limits Newsletter brings our wealth of automotive information right to your computer screen. Sign up is easy, just go to Wild About Cars - Your Ultimate Automotive Resource and sign up. It’s easy and remember, it’s free.

In addition to your free Newsletter, you’re automatically a member of Wild About Cars super site. Sign up now and tell your buddies!!

Thanks to all of you guys who support us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts