Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy the AZA Z-1's in an 18x8.5 all around. my only question is, if i get the 235/40/18 tires, will I have ANY rubbing issues what so ever?,becuase I know my A4 squats when I put it in drive. Im thinking I should be fine, but I really dont wanna get them and see that they rub and wont work. Little help please :confused

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hot Sauce said:
Im looking to buy the AZA Z-1's in an 18x8.5 all around. my only question is, if i get the 235/40/18 tires, will I have ANY rubbing issues what so ever?,becuase I know my A4 squats when I put it in drive. Im thinking I should be fine, but I really dont wanna get them and see that they rub and wont work. Little help please :confused
Monaros & HSV GTO's run 18 x 8 , 235's & 19 x 8.5 , 245's without problems.

Offset on aftermarket / other rims will be the problem not the width.

·
Registered
136 Posts
thanks for the info...i was set on building my 02 silverado...i got pretty far into it too, but i just had to get the GTO. I have been on the Holden site and im looking for different parts anywhere i can...any sugestions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.