Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just want to let everyone know that I just agreed to lease a 05 Black/Red 18inch wheels, stick. I will be picking it up by this friday or saturday. I really dont think I have ever been this excited in my life. I have had cool cars in my life, 1990 Camaro RS 5.0, 1996 Trans Am, and a 1999 Mustang GT, but I am most excited about this one. :willy:

·
Registered
84 Posts
MACHINE HEAD said:
Hey everyone, just want to let everyone know that I just agreed to lease a 05 Black/Red 18inch wheels, stick. I will be picking it up by this friday or saturday. I really dont think I have ever been this excited in my life. I have had cool cars in my life, 1990 Camaro RS 5.0, 1996 Trans Am, and a 1999 Mustang GT, but I am most excited about this one. :willy:
You'll be 1 of 124!

G

·
congrats! Welcome to GTOF and we look forward to hearing your experiences and giving you advice on just about anything you want to know about the car, mods, and quirks you will encounter.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Get ready for a lot of people complementing you and asking yoy to pop the hood! CONGRATS!! :cheers :party:

·
Registered
148 Posts
MACHINE HEAD said:
well unfortunately my commute to work is about 5 minutes if that so I will enjoy every second of that 5 minutes believe me.
I bet you have considered turning it around to make a second round trip or just calling in sick! :cheers

G

·
grats on the new ride !!!... I bet your eyes are bloodshot from no sleep right now LMAO....*thinks of new car*... "cant sleep ..cant sleep"... :willy: :party:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.