Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. my 06 goat is just the way I want it but im sure you guys know how it feels when the smallest this is wrong with it and heres mine.. Im not sure if I got it like this or I somehow made it appear.. Its a stain seems like some kind of liquid that got baked on, anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Try using any kind of degreaser to remove the stain. Another all purpose cleaner that might work is Spray Nine. You can get it at any hardware store. It works great at removing brake dust and cleaning wheels.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Spray nine is my favorite cleaner. I don't know if will work on this bumper stain but it's great on computer cases, keyboards, videos, and toner stains on printers--most any hard plastic. Just don't use it on painted metal--unless you want to remove the paint. I did use it to remove the paint from the home step-stool and it looked brand new. Let's us know what worked...thanks...

·
Registered
850 Posts
If you have had your GTO for less than one year and it has less than 12,000 miles on it and if it is a manufacture defect, then GM will either repaint the bumper.

I had a problem with the paint flaking off of the bumper in the same area and GM repainted for me.

I hope that helps!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.