Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a friend that has a pair of Flowmaster Delta 40's for $50 for the pair. He had them on his grand prix GTP and wanted to quieten it down. I'm not sure, with the location of the inlet and outlet, if they will work. Pics are below. I will ba taking the car to the muffler shop to get a complete cat-back made.

·
Registered
439 Posts
If you sully a GTO with those worthless pieces i swear i'll.....feel sorry for you i guess.

Looks like the inlets/outlets are tiny and the mufflers themselves are crap.

·
Registered
143 Posts
:agree
sorry man doesn't look to be enough size on the inlet or outlet. not to mention Flowmaster mufflers go well with mustangs and other ford junk. Take time and find something you really want and that way you can be happy about getting a real exhaust with a real result. Instead of guessing if it is helping or not. That and flowmaster isn't that great a sound on our cars(my opinion)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Get new ones man - they only cast $100 more.

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
:agree Those are pretty bad! Not only the inlet/outlet size isn't right, but the offsets aren't either. Go super 40's 3"in/out with the ofsets on the same side of muffler. They need to be stood upright to fit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.