Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my eye on this for a while. If I decide to go this route , considering the only mod I have is a K&N CAI, will I need to do anything else, such as throttle body upgrade too..? What can I expect as far as performance is concerned?

·
Registered
259 Posts
On the LS2 this will give you anywhere from 15-20RWHP increase. I heard the gains are even bigger on the LS1 (90mm version). This is a very good mod.

Supposedly, the stock LS2 intake is not as good as it should be. If you search around the internet, you will find people that have dyno tested the LS2 with the stock intake vs. ported stock intake vs. FAST intake... the concensus is the stock is a bottle neck for performance.

·
Registered
689 Posts
johnebgoode said:
I've had my eye on this for a while. If I decide to go this route , considering the only mod I have is a K&N CAI, will I need to do anything else, such as throttle body upgrade too..? What can I expect as far as performance is concerned?
Hey John! What is the cost of this intake...Where from?

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.