Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a set of window deflectors.

Here's a letter WeatherTech send me:

Mr. Porter,

The only style of deflectors we manufacture is the type that tension mounts inside the channel. For a tape on option, you may be able to find something offered by Lund or Autoventshade.

If you have further questions regarding our other products, please call us and we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Derek Debs
MacNeil Automotive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 3:58 PM
To: Derek Debs
Subject: RE: WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

Any consideration to make a deflector that installs with adhesive tape?
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 12:52 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

Mr. Porter,

Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive.

Unfortunately, we are not able to make a set of the side window deflectors for the new Pontiac GTO. The rubber around the window frame is too soft to keep the deflector inside the channel. The tension created by the deflectors squeezes the flange out of the rubber and causes the part to drop out.

If you have further questions regarding the WeatherTech products, please call us and we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Derek Debs
MacNeil Automotive

Lund and AutoVentShade (one in the same I believe) had no contact info on their web site :(

Anyone find someone making them for the GTO?

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Hope you're not asking the OP.....he hasn't been here in over 5 years. I looked for a set of those about 4 years ago and had no luck. As I recall those are the companies I checked with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.