Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the replies. I am wondering what is the proper way to address different questions? Do I start a new thread or just continue with this one. For instance I want to know the difference between a LH and RH power window motor? The rear quarter motors are bad and I am installing new ones but it is not clear what motor goes where? both the RH and LH will bolt up. Is it reversed polarity?? Should I start a new thread?? Thank you John

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Thank you for the replies. I am wondering what is the proper way to address different questions? Do I start a new thread or just continue with this one. For instance I want to know the difference between a LH and RH power window motor? The rear quarter motors are bad and I am installing new ones but it is not clear what motor goes where? both the RH and LH will bolt up. Is it reversed polarity?? Should I start a new thread?? Thank you John

Start a new thread on each new question so it gets answered and not mixed in with another post and no one sees it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts