Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that PHS no longer supplied the Pontiac Window Stickers for our cars. I did a search of our site and did not see any updated references for the window stickers (and I may have missed it).

I ran across this website which offers them for the assorted years. Note, you MUST provide your invoice (or Billing History for 1968-earlier) in order for us to create a window sticker. A Pontiac invoice can only be obtained through PHS (Pontiac Historic Services).
Pontiac Window Sticker Reproductions

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just ordered from them and, at least now, they do have window stickers. At the bottom of their main order form is a link to "See window sticker prices". Click that - it's actually the order form for window stickers. The form says you need to order the other info first so I called to verify that I could order both at the same time - he confirmed that I could which I have to believe means they still have/create them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just ordered from them and, at least now, they do have window stickers. At the bottom of their main order form is a link to "See window sticker prices". Click that - it's actually the order form for window stickers. The form says you need to order the other info first so I called to verify that I could order both at the same time - he confirmed that I could which I have to believe means they still have/create them.
Yes, they still did a few months ago. I received mine at the end of 2019. It's a fun thing to have for this car that was already 22 years old when I found it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
For a time the 'guy' who did the window stickers was supposedly sick (or in some way was unable to print them.) That was probably 4 years ago or so. So if they are available now either he got better or Jim found someone else to do it.

BTW, the individual in the link that Pontiac Jim posted (Mike Noun) does outstanding work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
For a time the 'guy' who did the window stickers was supposedly sick (or in some way was unable to print them.) That was probably 4 years ago or so. So if they are available now either he got better or Jim found someone else to do it.

BTW, the individual in the link that Pontiac Jim posted (Mike Noun) does outstanding work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm a bit confused as to the availability...Are all years available? - I have a 72....bought new...sadly all the paperwork disappeared in the first few years. I did obtain a PHS report a few years back but never got the sticker....Who is the source? Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the PHS docs on my 66 but I would also like to have a second window sticker made with the added options on my car such as the tri power set up which was added 15 years ago. I talked with someone a few years ago who does or did PHS stickers and would oblige to do both ways but i never followed through and cannot remember who or find in my notes. Its not like committing fraud i just wanted it personally and maybe display it at local car shows.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
389 Posts

Each plant did things slightly different on the window stickers, some have different fonts. Mike Noun from the website above has figured out the details for the years and plants.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts