Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Window Tint

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  LS2FAST 
#1 ·
Hey all. I just got my windows tinted 15% today. There are a bunch of bubbles in the tint, he said this was normal for the first day, and that they will go away in a few days. Is that right? Ive never had windows tinted before. Also, those little circles in the back, sides and front that are around the edges, some of the tint is stuck there, and some spots it's not. He also told me in a few days just to push the tint in those areas and it will all stick. Let me know soon guys, this is really bugging me. Thanks.

#6 ·
I recently got my windows tinted, and was told that there may be bubbles but they should go away in a few days. I did see like 2 small bubbles on the back, and they did go away after a couple days--can't remember how long, but it was less than a week.

#7 ·
Well it is true... believe it or not the really good stuff will have minor bubles in it for a day or two then it will go away. The cheap stuff goes on better, but turns purple after awhile. Kinda of strange but it does seem to work that way.

If the bubbles are there after a week...take it back and they should redo it.

Here is a pic of mine with 20%

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.