Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HMM, forgot my digital camera at work so I won't have pics until thursday (on vacation) But I can tell you they came out awesome. Looks like a totally different car...the red wasn't really my kind of color (kinda stereotypical sportscarish) but the limo tint in the 3 rear windows and 20% in the front makes the thing look sinister.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I believe I have 5% in the rear window, 10% in the 2 rear side windows, and 20% in the front passenger/driver windows. It keeps the car alot cooler, especially when you leave it sitting in a parking lot for a 1/2 hour or so...you can tell the difference.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, but then you gotta ask yourself; "would they look good if they were legal?"...and I think the answer would be, NO! 35% window tint looks like crap. May as well have clear windows IMO, 35% looks like a dirty window

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O BTW, in mass. the legal tint limit is more for inspection hassles really. The reason it's illegal is cuz cops argue they can't see in the windows when approaching the car if they have to stop you, you could be pointing a gun at their face and they wouldn't know it. BUT, all you need to do then is always roll the windows down when you get pulled over, which is what I do (plus I have special cop-friendly stickers hehee) It is a hassle to get an inspection sticker though once they're done, that's why I go to gas stations where I know the dude.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Look good! I did 5% on the back and sides and 12% on the front door glass. 100 degree Texas summers suck and I only drive her on weekends anyway...

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.