Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sounds good to me and thanks for the heads up so I can request that day off from work. This is perfect place for the 1st meeting of 2009.
I'll be there

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dont tell me you got rid of the 04. Or do you have both of them now. That will also be great.
:confusedYup The little goat is gone he all grown up now. (J/K) Got a 2005 same color with only 24,000miles on it for 18k. Now I can get real good headers, exhaust and Cai on it.:cheers

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:confusedYup The little goat is gone he all grown up now. (J/K) Got a 2005 same color with only 24,000miles on it for 18k. Now I can get real good headers, exhaust and Cai on it.:cheers
As long as you still got a GTO your ok with me. :cheers

Dont tell me your going to drive it to the World Of Wheels?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So i guess you wont be needing the Diablosport tuner anymore?

Its cool im going to keep it till i get the other one.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I am there. Hey bud! I will have my New 2005 A4 GTO Xmas Present with me.
Congrats on your new GTO and do you miss the other one? I do plan on driving mine as well as long as the streets are clear of snow and salt. Do you have any pics yet and whats the first mod that you're going to do? Oh by the way guys, I did end up getting that 05 bumper with insert I told you all about at the first meeting and will be installing it plus splitting the exhaust later on in the spring.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on your new GTO and do you miss the other one? I do plan on driving mine as well as long as the streets are clear of snow and salt. Do you have any pics yet and whats the first mod that you're going to do? Oh by the way guys, I did end up getting that 05 bumper with insert I told you all about at the first meeting and will be installing it plus splitting the exhaust later on in the spring.
Congrats on the bumper.

Damn yous guys are lucky yous could drive your goats.

I need to wait till spring for mine still need a battery but the good news is i already bought my rims and tires.

:party:

·
Registered
86 Posts
hmmm. Dunno yet. I am having issue with Ponitiac on the deal. They are giving me a hard time about Financing. I told them them give me my car back if you cant do it. We will see. Either way I will have a GTO. I like to go early so whatever is good for everyone is ok with me. I am also meeting a bunch of people from my Mustang club so its going to be a big fun time.

·
Registered
86 Posts

Cool deal man that is sweet.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah thats messed up about the financing but how you said your still having a GTO though.

Are you still having hard times from your Mustang buddys talking all that sh*t about the GTOs.

Ill be going to World Of Wheels at 10:00. So if you want to go at that time.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah thats messed up about the financing but how you said your still having a GTO though.

Are you still having hard times from your Mustang buddys talking all that sh*t about the GTOs.

Ill be going to World Of Wheels at 10:00. So if you want to go at that time.
Thats a good time. Let me know and we will meet prior and role over there.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Count me in too for that meet before the show but the parking lot is not a good idea since its reallybig and which one. I recommend meeting by Chinatown since its down the street from McCormack Place. Thanks and thats messed up about the financing, they didn't give you any idea when that would be resolved? Did they give you your car back already and have any of you heard from the other guys?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Meeting at chinatown will be a good idea also.

Or we could just meet at the front entrance where you go to pay, there should be just one way in, i think.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts