Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's all in the area? I'm about 30 minutes north of Milwaukee. I've seen a Phantom Black 05/06 cruising on County Highway P in Washington County (my home turf) a few times the past couple days. Wondering if there's any clubs in the area I might be able to run with. Cheers! :seeya:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Racine WI here, I have seen about 6-7 different GTO's in my area.....haven't seen any other SPICE RED ones though......

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spotted another PBM in West Bend not too long ago, met another guy with an 05 Yellowjacket w/ blue stripes at a car show a few weeks back in Menomonee Falls...

I also spotted an '04 Yellowjacket in the area, at the West Bend farmers market. :D

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just thought I'd make this info available for anyone interested:

Yesterday on my way home from Eagle River, I saw an '04 Yellowjacket GTO with chrome stock 17's for sale on the south side of Antigo (northbound side of the street), next to an Exxon station on highway 45. Don't know if its A4 or M6, but she's been sitting there for a few months. Someone give it some love...

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I keep seeing that PBM around... if I find you, I'm gonna have a little talk with you about what salt does to steel...

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
HELLO FROM MASON WI, UP NORTH near ashland wi. i will be installing a magna charger and some new brake rotors this month! hope to see you guys at some shows? chip:seeya:

·
Registered
81 Posts
anybody in wisc. rapids, point, marshfield, area???

·
Registered
81 Posts
pmed you unclejesse!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in madison, but I have drill in point all the time. Although I do not own a goat, I own a silver trailblazer SS and there isnt too many of those around either.

·
Registered
81 Posts
my cousin has a black tbss in rapids. ever since i got a car that beat his g35 he wanted something that went fast too so he got that lol. great suv though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its 100% the opposite for me here in Madison, I see at least three goats to every 1 TBSS...well now i see 0 for every one since winter is upon us lol. Im in the army, so when i get deployed again I want to buy a 6sp brazen orange GTO...then my SUV and car will have some interchangeable parts :p

1 - 20 of 78 Posts