Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Do you think the Goat should come spoilerless?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
the Holden has no spoiler

Check the holden website. It show 360 view of the Monaro with no spoiler and I think it looks pretty sharp!! While there view the inside and notice that on top of the dash just above the temp controls the Monaro has 2 gauges for oil and volts while we get a dummy cover! I'm trying to find out if I can order that thru Holden.

·
Registered
109 Posts
the UPS guy said:
While there view the inside and notice that on top of the dash just above the temp controls the Monaro has 2 gauges for oil and volts while we get a dummy cover! I'm trying to find out if I can order that thru Holden.
Someone already looked into this and the Holden part would not fit our car correctly. Probably could do a search and see the various threads discussing this.

·
Registered
386 Posts
the UPS guy said:
Check the holden website. It show 360 view of the Monaro with no spoiler and I think it looks pretty sharp!! While there view the inside and notice that on top of the dash just above the temp controls the Monaro has 2 gauges for oil and volts while we get a dummy cover! I'm trying to find out if I can order that thru Holden.
And what are you going to do when you realize the guage pods are facing the wrong way?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm going to buy another trunk lid (without holes) and get rid of that hideous thing as soon as my '05 arrives at the dealer. It's either that, or shop for one of those ball caps with the bill facing backwards so I can look like the rest of the spoiler owners.

Is there a GM Customer Complaint 800 number we can call to pressure Pontiac into offering a "spoiler delete" option? I'd like to get the plant to keep the spoiler and save me from doing body and paint work on a brand new car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.