Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was messing around the other day and ended up smoking one acura integra and one mazda miata that sounded mean as hell, but was no match for the goat. not great kills i know, but they wanted to test, so i walked them both. then came the loss. now before i even messed with this guy i already knew i had no match with my goat still stock. i ended up getting beat pretty good by an m6. the guy was awesome afterward as we stopped to shoot the **** and talk about our rides. anyway thats how the day went. later peoples.

·
Registered
461 Posts
HAHAHA...none of those races were competition at all. You got blown away by an M6 and blew away a miata and an integra. Sounds like an action packed night though :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks wanagto. it was fun. like i said not great races, but fun. the ricers were a joke, but the guy in the m6 was a helluva nice guy. how much do those things run?

·
Registered
465 Posts
thanks wanagto. it was fun. like i said not great races, but fun. the ricers were a joke, but the guy in the m6 was a helluva nice guy. how much do those things run?
were are you at? those all sound like cars around here.

A couple year old M6 will go for about $50k

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info tripower. nah man i am in sunny california. this thing was brand spankin new. i think he just had bought it. i think he said it had like 800 miles? lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts