Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I entered my Blown Banana in a car show last Sunday. I entered in the GM Class since they didn't have a GTO Class. That sucks because they have a mustang class, corvette class, camaro class and so on. Anyway I won 1st place for best GM car. Unfortunately it didn't pay anything you just get a plaque and some other junk. Since I just got it out of the body shop I guess it has now passed the final test of looking good. It was a lot of fun but there weren't that many GTO's. I like that !!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
The car looks great! BTW, who painted your engine covers? and do they seem to be holding up well?

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Cadsbury said:
The car looks great! BTW, who painted your engine covers? and do they seem to be holding up well?
A local shop painted them because the guy liked painting true fire

arch&69 said:
Sweet pics!! Congrats on the win. Did that SS have some sort of 2-tone paint job? I don't know about that 442, looks kinda blah.
The SS was a beautiful one tone metallic orange. The 442 was actually pretty nice for as old as it was. He kept it stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.