Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a manifold with 3 carbs mounted on it. The number on the manifold is 9782898 . I have had it for years in my garage. My uncle had a lot of cool cars when I was growing up and when he past away I kept all of his old car parts. When I look online for info it pulls up a few different models. I would like to get rid of it but want to post it correctly. If you also happen to know what its worth please let me know. Thanks.

I can post a pic.

·
Registered
373 Posts
On ebay right now is a bare 66 manifold for $275. The carbs are worth $300 to $400 a piece and then you have some of your linkage. Your missing somethings on you set up. The rear carb airhorn might not be correct. I don't see any fuel lines. All in all "I think" you have a $1200 piece there. Again it's what someone is willing to pay for it.

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
Yeah, at least. If you really do want to sell it, then invest a little bit of time and money. Clean it up, put a fresh coat of Pontiac blue on the manifold, shine up the chrome... The 66 TriPower is the last year it was made, and also the most desirable performance-wise because it has the larger center carburetor. It's valuable.

Bear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts