Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend is the weekend :D
Anyone from SE MI around here?

I plan on spending the morning up til around lunch time on WW in 13.5 mile vacinity and head up to the bricks in the afternoon.
Would be nice to meet a couple local goat owners :)

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
trying to get my brake lights and turn signals working for the 35 mile trek but i will be there either way, i hear the GTO tigers have the Marriot parking lot in Pontiac reserved heres my car keep an eye out for me....can't miss the plate....:D

Brian

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For me it's about 30 miles also. That's probably 8 gallons of e85 harharhar.
Like I said, I'll be hanging out at 13.5 mile, my car is gonna be hard to miss.
64 4 door with the plate: 4DRGOAT. :D

I don't know anything about the GTO tigers... And I had no idea that there was a Marriot in that rat hole called Pontiac LOL, but I'll try to find it. Is it off of WW?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I got home to late from work to make the movie :( I had a chance to make it but it took me over an hour to loosen the lugs on that thing. I guess the PO had king kong tighten the lugs. But the good news is I got my tires on and it is ready to go.

I've never been a participant, you guys just drive around until you find a parking spot? I can't come until 5-6ish every day.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I found the Tiger's meeting spot. It's actually on google street view!
Saturday I'll be on WW in the 13.5 mile area from 8 am till lunch. After that I'll head up to the Goat hang out, see how things go there and then scoot to the bricks.
Should be a cool day!
Maybe I should get a 160 deg fan switch?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
sounds like a plan, if you like we can PM phone #'s and hook up ....from my experience (working in Berkley when they first started doing it) it will be a madhouse with a lot of parking allready rented (was down there a month ago for a few jobs and there were signs all over). Am trying to gat a trailer if i can't get these damn light problems figured out i have a few close offsight buddies where i can park it, we could meet up and cruise it together (run blocker behind me...:D). just let me know.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
sorry i emptied my message box, hit me with the #'s TMP and Batman and i'll send back...

hey TMP are those billet specialty rims on your Tempest, look like the same ones i have....:cool

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
will have to find a lot and walk up there will be parking a few blocks away, still trying to get my brake turn signals figured out.:shutme

1 - 20 of 26 Posts