Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some other goat owners and I previously talked about having a meet during the Dream Cruise this year. No specifics were discussed and if anyone plans on attending and has any ideas for location, etc. please post them here. From what I have been seeing on Woodward lately, this Dream Cruise will probably be the best ever. :party:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah woodward was hopping this weekend..........I was out Saturday night @ 8:30 is was packed, and at 2 am when I went home it was just starting to slow down......it should be interesting in the next few weeks before the cruise. :party:

See ya out there!!
:seeya

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, Dream Cruise 05 is over. It was a blast. I saw lots of goats and a few they were tricked out quite nicely. I met the owners from arrowhead performance and was amazed at what they had done with their yellow 05 "Tiger" GTO. Can't wait to start modding my own car. You missed a great time if you couldn't make it despite a mid afternoon rain shower Saturday. See ya next year.
:party: :cheers :seeya:

·
Registered
26 Posts
JTYLER1604 said:
Well, Dream Cruise 05 is over. It was a blast. I saw lots of goats and a few they were tricked out quite nicely. I met the owners from arrowhead performance and was amazed at what they had done with their yellow 05 "Tiger" GTO. Can't wait to start modding my own car. You missed a great time if you couldn't make it despite a mid afternoon rain shower Saturday. See ya next year.
:party: :cheers :seeya:
Dan had a yellow one there last year.and His cars look good, but his business practices are ones to be questioned. I wont buy anything from AP every again....... If I was U I would do my research on AP before you do anything
Check out LS1GTO.com and so a search for Arrowhead Performance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts