Pontiac GTO Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey From Dubuque, I O WA! :cheers
Go HAWKS!
My Goat is also hibernating due to HUGE ice and snowstorm this week...

·
Registered
2 Posts
West Michigan

I'll join the discussion from Holland, Michigan. I noticed a few posts from Grand Rapids. Have any of you ever gone to the September Pontiac show in the Kalamazoo area? I have the idea that it's at the Gilmore Museum or something. Sorry I'm not a native of Michigan so I'm not sure if I've got the name right. I'm just curious if it's worth my time going.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Near St. Loius on the IL side of the Mississip! I grew up in Palatine, IL. I'm a Purdue grad, and bought my Cosmos Purple Goat last night!

·
Registered
11 Posts
lgingeri said:
I'll join the discussion from Holland, Michigan. I noticed a few posts from Grand Rapids. Have any of you ever gone to the September Pontiac show in the Kalamazoo area? I have the idea that it's at the Gilmore Museum or something. Sorry I'm not a native of Michigan so I'm not sure if I've got the name right. I'm just curious if it's worth my time going.

lgingeri
Yes, it's a pretty good show. Called the "Ponchos Plus Car Show". Actually open to all cars, but Pontiacs get center stage. Lots of nice cars, (GTOs, Firebirds, full size) and a small swap meet. If I recall correctly, it was in September in 2003, but was in August this past year. Absolutely worth going to! You are correct- it is at the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners.

Rich

·
Banned
59 Posts
sboylan said:
Wiki,

Your state has by far the most plain license plates of any in the union.
WTF Are U Talkin About U Dick U Can Choose From Like 20 Plates In Michigan
The Most Popular is "Great Lakes Splendor" Which Shows A Sunset With The Mackinaw Bridge In The Background... Get Ur Facts Straight.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah, Michigan plates are pretty nice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Flint, Michigan. Bought it late november and only got to put 550 miles on it before the first snow. Cant wait untill spring to break it out again.

·
Registered
314 Posts
PGoldz said:
WTF Are U Talkin About U Dick U Can Choose From Like 20 Plates In Michigan
The Most Popular is "Great Lakes Splendor" Which Shows A Sunset With The Mackinaw Bridge In The Background... Get Ur Facts Straight.

Oh, well I stand corrected P from the D. By the way, your comments about you attending U of M is quite funny given your ability to articulate no higher than that of a 5th graders education. It must be the state exemption, because in the end the university is a public school so don't try to talk it up as though you attend an Ivy League school. And for you information, I became a Wireless Consultant by starting my own business, as for education I have two degrees from Purdue University; one in Computer Engineering and the second in Electrical Engineering. Who's the bitch now?

·
Banned
59 Posts
Ur Still The Bitch For Attending Purdue!, As For A State Test...Naw I Got in For My 3.8 GPA Average And A 1390 SAT Score...Sorry U Lose Yet Again!

I Could Have Went To An Ivy League School But I Prefer Not To be Around Stuck Up White People Like Yourself! :party:

·
Registered
314 Posts
PGoldz said:
I Prefer Not To be Around Stuck Up White People Like Yourself!

It's this exact modus operandi that, as a whole, has limited the black community from advancing farther in society. I truly feel sorry for you as you have a lot to learn in life.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Well Of Course I Have A Lot To Learn, But Dont Give me That Entire Black Community Bull****...The White Race is Slowly Diminishing So Obviously U Have A Lot To Learn....

- Holla :party:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in Canton/Akron area of Ohio. I see we all haven't learned to play nice yet. I'd love to see a GTO gathering happen in the Great Lakes area but not if we can't get along. Anyone else out there in NE Ohio?

21 - 40 of 57 Posts