Pontiac GTO Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
twolf said:
I'm in Canton/Akron area of Ohio. I see we all haven't learned to play nice yet. I'd love to see a GTO gathering happen in the Great Lakes area but not if we can't get along. Anyone else out there in NE Ohio?

Be sure not to hold this event in Detroit; given their "great" security measurements (see Pacers vs Pistons) the locals might take advantage and start a riot with us non-locals.

·
Registered
212 Posts
haha, well I guess I'll be the third to chime in from Ames, IA!

Can't wait til the weather gets nicer... we'll have to get together ya'll!

·
Registered
16 Posts
sboylan said:
Be sure not to hold this event in Detroit; given their "great" security measurements (see Pacers vs Pistons) the locals might take advantage and start a riot with us non-locals.
hey sboylan, the pistons don't play in detroit, they play in auburn hills. i'm sick of people bashing detroit for what happened at a pistons game 30+ miles north of the D. Not saying detroit doesn't have its share of problems but one of those problems isn't security at a NBA game. What will be interesting is when we host the super bowl next year.

·
Registered
32 Posts
65 Gto

Just bought a 65 GTO . Will be delivered late next week . Am really happy to see this GTO Forum . Over the past few years I have had alot of fun in the Buick forum ( www.v8buick.com ) . Am in Canton , Michigan about 20 miles out of Detroit . I think you will find not all of us from the Detroit area talk trash . I found that the most interesting thing you can talk about on car forum pages, are cars .

Hope to meet some of you at a GTO event ,

George

·
Registered
314 Posts
Goat666 said:
hey sboylan, the pistons don't play in detroit, they play in auburn hills. i'm sick of people bashing detroit for what happened at a pistons game 30+ miles north of the D. Not saying detroit doesn't have its share of problems but one of those problems isn't security at a NBA game. What will be interesting is when we host the super bowl next year.
I stand corrected, I was speaking in general terms; I do apologize, I have been to Detroit and it's actually not that bad.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
fwyflyr said:
:D Northern Il. check'n in About 90mi to Chicago and.. Milwaukee! Cosmos in bed till spring! :seeya:
Hey Machesney Park! We used to live in Rockton, now back in Motown where we came from. How's life on 251?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mt. Plesant MI

Hi, Whats up all? This is Dave I just got a 04 red GTO. Im located in Mt. Pleasant MI. I think I have the only GTO in town.....The only place I have seen others is in Lansing and Detroit.........

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi guys

I have a black on Black 04 w/auto in Columbus Ohio. Just around the corner there is another one just like mine! I have only seen one other on the street!

·
Registered
12 Posts
WIKID 04 said:
Waterford Mi , here, My Goat is hibernating for the next few months
Another Waterford, MI guy here, a new 05 picking up the car March 2, looking for sunshine too.

Has anyone heard of goat get togethers, perhaps a large herd of goats could scare the ponies and parade down Woodward at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit?

·
Registered
26 Posts
tponeill said:
Has anyone heard of goat get togethers, perhaps a large herd of goats could scare the ponies and parade down Woodward at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit?
Over on LS1GTO.com the great lakes board. we are going to be planning one for april or may....we had a couple last year..... but should have a few more this year.
:party:

41 - 57 of 57 Posts