Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Looking for a 1966-67 GTO Dash panel from a carts car, i found a place online Billions and triilions, located in Tulsa, I emailed asking if he had one and he said he did, i said i would need some pics, he sent me to a Youtube link with dozens of items, I called him ask asked if he had one and refered me to the youtube link again, i said which one on the link are you selling, he said it wasnt there , those were all sold, he said i wont get a pic of the one hes selling until its restored, i told him i dont want it restored i want to see what im getting in bare metal or original condition, as i dont need it restored as i will be doing that and anything that is bought would be blasted anyhow, at that he said that wont happen and he doesnt have time for me and hung up. 100% chance hes selling junk hidden by filler and primer

·
Registered
180 Posts
I also looked at their site some time ago when I was looking for a front marker lens. It looked like they may have had one but it was hard to tell with piles of lenses in each picture. I could not get a clear response from them if they had the lens I needed so I let it drop.

It took me over a year since the lens that was broken only fits the 1970 LeMans (not shared with the GTO). I finally found one on classicnosparts.com. Each listed part had it's own picture and the price for a pair of NOS lenses was fairly cheep at $200. The owner only accepts payment by money order so I was a bit apprehensive. Since it was the only place I could find the lens I gambled on it and it worked out great. The parts came in within a week of me sending payment and the parts I received were the same ones that were in the pictures (could tell by the hand writing on the original Delco Guide boxes).

Good luck finding the dash panel. There are plenty of reputable parts dealers out there, no need to deal with a poor/shady one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts