Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After signing the paperwork on 12/23, my GTO (Silver, A4, 18") finally arrived. I am so glad the salesman overheard my 9 year old son whisper, "Dad, can we take the GTO out?" when we were looking at a Grand Prix GXP. As a salesrep looking for a 4 door sedan, I had replied "No! We're not taking out a GTO." The salesman suggested we take it out anyhow ... the rest is history!!

This forum has been great to read. Lots of great information and advise. I am glad I joined and waited for the right color combination to arrive in my driveway!!

Any other GTO's in the Atlanta area?

·
Registered
182 Posts
:D
Kid In Me said:
After signing the paperwork on 12/23, my GTO (Silver, A4, 18") finally arrived. I am so glad the salesman overheard my 9 year old son whisper, "Dad, can we take the GTO out?" when we were looking at a Grand Prix GXP. As a salesrep looking for a 4 door sedan, I had replied "No! We're not taking out a GTO." The salesman suggested we take it out anyhow ... the rest is history!!

This forum has been great to read. Lots of great information and advise. I am glad I joined and waited for the right color combination to arrive in my driveway!!

Any other GTO's in the Atlanta area?
Congratulations on the new ride. I had a similar experience. I was looking for a G6 GTP coupe. While waiting for the sales man to get the keys my wife spoted a silver 06 and suggested we test drive the GTO afterwards. The rest was history.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.