Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just here to learn and get others' opinions.
actually, i drive an 02 Subaru WRX(from before the STi and Evolutions) that runs.... almost quick enough. i won't be selling this Happy Meal toy until i graduate from college or grad school or wherever. kind of like self-motivation. anyways, sorry to hear the Goats are dying, i love the factory sleeper effect with a vette LS2 under the hood.

i'm considering G35, GTO(or equivalent), Mustang GT, or something along those lines. i surely hope i can get a good enough job right off the bat to finance it.

anyways, hi-ya.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

The cars you are considering are all quite different (GTO, Mustang, G35). There have been some good comparison threads on these forums. I _think_ a general summary is:
(new) Mustang if you like the exterior looks, but the interior is apparently not very comfortable and the quality of the interior is not as good as the other two cars.
GTO if you want something quicker than the Mustang, that has lower insurance for some, and is solid with a reasonably comfortable interior.
G35 if you like gadgets and don't mind losing some low-end torque. Comfort-wise seemed very similar to the goat, maybe a tad more 'luxury' oriented.

Please keep in mind that I've only driven a Mustang from older generations, and didn't get to testdrive the G35 (thought I got to open the door and look in one), but I did research those 3 vehicles when considering a car prior to buying my GTO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.