Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wyckoff, NJ Cruise Night

Does anyone go to this. Ive been there a few time. Gets a very good number of all types of cars.

Its Wednesday Nights at the DMV parking lot.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We had 4 new GTO's this week show up. All from the ls1.com Forum. We closed the place. Have some fun and come hang with your fellow goat owners.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant believe that no one from this forum is from North Jersey. I'm feeling lonely guys.

Well this week was the bigest turnout, had to be 150 cars. was hangin with 4 other Goat owners. Good guys. Wish some folks from here would join in.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any one here every go? I go every Wednesday night. Its pretty good, on a good night we get 100+ cars, all kinds. I'm trying to get some GTO's to go from LS1GTO.com, we have a few North Jersy goats. Any folks here interested? I also see some of the guys from Garden State GTO, but not that much.

·
Registered
227 Posts
i live in wayne, nj and am looking to meet fellow goat owners so count me in. i have a 2005 pbm a4 w/ red leather and full sap kit. btw...im new to this forum and this is my first post!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

·
Registered
227 Posts
yeah, count me in!! im in wayne, nj and haven't met too many fellow goat owners here yet so this sounds great!! :party:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts