Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kinda new here . well here goes i tried to install some HID headlights my self and i have had nothing but problems. for the most part i have to play with the on and off switch to get both lights to come on. i have double and triple checked all connections which are good,ive tried installing higher powered relays(from 16A to 30A) still the same problem. ive removed the HID ballast and touched the wires straight to the battery they work fine put them back in same problem:confused im not sure what to do from here.
oh yea i put the oem light bulbs back in everything works fine, xenons go back in same problem all over again im not sure what to do from here.
any help or advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ok I havent put Hid's in my gto YET but had similar problems in my Malibu. From what I found its just a huge batch of poorly made ballasts being sold everywhere. Let's be real, all of the his kits come from the same place with the exception of the super high end sylvania and oem stuff... I know u don't want to hear it but probably just need to get a new set

1 - 3 of 3 Posts