Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Yankee Chapter of the Pontiac Oakland Club is hosting their annual spring dust-off. This is laid back event, no trophies or prizes just show off our car and talk to fellow Pontiac enthusiasts.

Sunday the 17th roughly 10am-2pm
Hosted by Dave Delaney Pontiac
Rte 3 South of Boston
The dealer ship is just off Exit 13

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well 6 of us drove our Pontiacs through the pouring rain to attend the dust off (more like a wash off). There was a good turnout of people in their everyday cars to attend the meeting.

I had never been to Dave Delany Pontiac. He has a mini collection of cars. Outside there are 3 70's era Convertibles, a Bonneville, GrandeVille and Catalina I think. It was raining too hard so I never went up close to see them. Inside he has a 1970 Judge, a '68 GTO, 20th and 25th Anniversary Trans Ams and a '67 Grand Prix. Other notables are a 73?? Buick Convertible and a nice '57 Nomad.

If you look at the pictures of his dealership you can see the '70 judge in the front window.

Hanover Buick Pontiac GMC serving South Shore - Dave Delaney’s Columbia Buick Pontiac GMC – New and Used Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Service, Parts

Worth a stop if you are ever traveling from The Cape up to Boston.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts