Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I been on here and ls1forums researching the GTO. My decision was between 04 G35 or 05 GTO. After test drives and leaning pros and cons thru you guys and other forums, GTO Won my vote.

I bought the car on 11/27 (My Bday), I was up for Jury Summons on 11/28. Than i got selected to be a Juror, so i haven't had much time to take pics and post. I waited as long as i could as i have seen other members post that they got the car but no pics till later....I was hoping to do ti all at the same time but JURY DUTY comes calling out.....

I will get the pics up asap.

The car details:

2005 Cyclone Gray with Gray/Black Interior
Manual Transmission
8139 Miles
GM Certified car upon purchase and that meant that warranty is extended by 3000 miles. So new warranty in effect is 3 yr, 39000 miles.????

I am a bit confused on that. Can anyone explain that.

Thanks again to all for your help when i was researching the car and asking newbie questions.... :party: party on!

Thanks
Rinku

G

·
Rinku, your welcome! sorry, newbie humor.

Welcome to GTOForum!!!!

Congrats on the new ride, I as well as everyone else, look forward to seeing the pics!

So, who are you sending to the electric chair?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are the pics guys......

He got 2nd Degree Murder and 2nd Degree Attempted Murder.

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/hsaini/PICS/GTO/

I went to the UPLOAD PICS and once its done it still does not upload my pics. My files are big but it said no file size limit?

Am i missing something?

Thanks
Rinku

PS. Last few pics have the car tinted.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Congrats on your car! :cheers

The warranty you got is the full 3 yr 36000 mile warranty. I am assuming the dealer didn't count the previous miles on the car as part of the original warranty. You're lucky, many dealers would have had you forfit the miles that are on the odometer when you purchased the car.

You may want to lose the dealer sticker on your bumper. I think it takes away from the look of the car, and besides it's free advertising for them.

Pics are nice, the files are a bit large tho, resizing them will help you with the speed of uploading and downloading. I still have dial up so it takes a while for the pics to upload. Damn nice car!! Good luck with her.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTO judge said:
Congrats on your car! :cheers

The warranty you got is the full 3 yr 36000 mile warranty. I am assuming the dealer didn't count the previous miles on the car as part of the original warranty. You're lucky, many dealers would have had you forfit the miles that are on the odometer when you purchased the car.

You may want to lose the dealer sticker on your bumper. I think it takes away from the look of the car, and besides it's free advertising for them.

Pics are nice, the files are a bit large tho, resizing them will help you with the speed of uploading and downloading. I still have dial up so it takes a while for the pics to upload. Damn nice car!! Good luck with her.
I just got the windows tinted today. DEALER STICKER WILL be gone soon. So will the PONTIAC and PONTIAC SIGN. Only 6.0 will remain and I will add a MONARO where the PONTIAC is currently. I always pictured my car that way.

Thanks a bunch

Rinku

G

·
HAHAHAHA cool man.. I allmost bought the G35 too... I decided on the GTO 05 aswell .. If your friends start to question your car and fizzle attitude towards the car just click on this link .. and remember " YOU ARE KING" ...

the judge

:willy: :party:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.