Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so, im planning on getting a GTO in the distant future - if college goes well, and finding a job goes well.

yeah, I'm asian, and I know I'll be getting hate both sides (import and domestic) but f*ck that, GTOs look so damn nice...

i'll be keeping my current car (99 Accord hopefully to become the daily driver) and gonna be playing with the GTO

so I guess I'll be lurking around here reading about what y'alls do with yer GTO - so dont disappoint! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
So you're Asian.......... As long as you don't strap on explosives and rant Islamic expletives while headed straight at us in the GTO, wanting to kill us .....you'll be fine. :willy:

Now if I seen you in a GTO with a turban or rag over your skull............:eek:

Welcome......:cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GTO judge said:
So you're Asian.......... As long as you don't strap on explosives and rant Islamic expletives while headed straight at us in the GTO, wanting to kill us .....you'll be fine. :willy:

Now if I seen you in a GTO with a turban or rag over your skull............:eek:

Welcome......:cheers
HAHAHAHA WTF? youre more likely to see me wearing a rice hat than a damn turban! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.