Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Best and only mod. Predator programmer. I think this is the best mod for the A4's. They really suffer from torque management and the predator can turn this off. The only problem after installing is the TC doesn't work. Apparently the TM is assisting the TC. The engine is much more responsive and feels more powerful. Now the car spins the tires when it hits 2nd and chirps em going to 3rd.

·
Registered
30 Posts
goatfarmer said:
raven1124, and eez goat! I see you guys are from AL. But you always speak of columbus, Ga. Are you stationed at FT. Benning? I am stationed there, but live over near Macon, ga.
I still have fire-ant scars from a 3-5 sec rush into an anthill 15 yrs ago. Love'd that Sandhill...

·
Registered
746 Posts
goatfarmer said:
raven1124, and eez goat! I see you guys are from AL. But you always speak of columbus, Ga. Are you stationed at FT. Benning? I am stationed there, but live over near Macon, ga.
I'm actually stationed at Maxwell AFB. This is why we are talking about Columbus.

http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?p=81989#post81989

You need to come if you can make it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.